The RP-1202 set uses an RP-460HD air gun, which is simple and easy to use, and which is powered by a pump. This is to avoid transferring your rust inhibitor from your pail or drum to a pressurized tank.
The RP-1202 set sucks directly from your original container.
• Professional Quality
• All metal gun body
• Easy to use
• Easy to clean
• Draw directly from the pail
Included with the kit:
- 45 degree x 10’ hook wand with top quality 18’ flex hose.
- Round and flat spray nozzles.
- 90°hook wand.
- 360° flex wand.
- 33” rigid wand 180°.
- A quick coupler on the gun to allow fast changes between nozzle and wand.
- Dual air regulator with gauge
- 25 feet twin hose
Pressure: 6-10 cfm @ 60 psi
125 psi at the gun
125 psi at the Pump
Air inlet: 1/4″ NPS-M
Container size: for your keg or drum